Women's Fix-a-Flat & Basic Maintenance Clinic
1st Monday of each month at 7-8pM, RSVP required
We decided to do this women’s bike maintenance class because changing a flat is not only a useful skill but it’s also a safety issue. If you can change a flat yourself, you don’t have to be stuck away from home, or rely on the kindness of stranger to help you out.
This class covers:
- How to change a flat
- Cleaning and lubricating your chain
- Cleaning your bike
- Tips to keep from getting flats
- Items you need to change a flat when you are away from home
- Only $5 or $5 in purchases (the cost of a pair of tire levers )
- You can bring your own bike to practice on if you wish!
- No previous mechanical skill required